Monday, February 24, 2014

Teachers Pay Teachers

Hey All!  Who is ready for a sale?  I'm always ready!  I am joining in on the tpt sale.  The teachers pay teachers 3 million teachers strong sale.  My store will have an additional 20% off.  So shop to your hearts content.  This is the link.


Here are a few images of products in my store.  Happy shopping!


BOHO BIRD NEWSLETTER       Boho birds Daily five & CAFE posters      Kindergarten Math Common Core - Compose and Decompose Numb    I Musteach You About Soil

Earth Day with Emeraldalicious Literacy & Math Unit      Lunchbox Scriptures       What Do These Words Say? Fry Words . . . Fry Words . . Fry Words     Chevron Word Wall Words  - Fry First 100 words in Grey

Student Binder Owl Theme      Nonsense Words Mini Book      It's a GOOD MORNING!      St. Patrick's Day Borders


No comments:

Post a Comment