Friday, February 21, 2014

5 Tips to Have an Awesome Week



5.  Go to IKEA. Duh!  I love that store with a passion! First I bought a hanging system to be used for towels, coats, and what not.  But I immediately though of using it to hang up my necklaces.  Those darn things are always getting tangled in my jewelry box. Next I bought a blanket that looked so stinking comfy.  It's a see through, lacy, and ruffly.  What can get better?  I put it over my comforter and it looks so good.  I love my new pink vase and my fake plant.  I hate fake plants!  But that plant looked so real, and we have had such a bad winter that I had to buy it.  I am going to wrap the bottom with some burlap to dress it up a little.  




4.  Going to school on a snow make up day?  Make it fun!  We used cute Abraham Lincoln photo props to take cute pics and a craft.  You can scroll down and read about it on my President's Day post.  Or look for the label on the right side.

3.  Decorate for a holiday.  I love St. Patrick's Day.  My husband and I got married on St. Patrick's Day.  I'm a little obsessed with decorating my mantle for every.single.holiday.  Guilty as charged. My shamrocks are gold glitter, but the picture didn't turn out that great.  When I found the green burlap, I knew I had to have it.  I also made a new little sign for my chalk board.  It's actually a verse from the bible in the message translation.  I wrote the scripture in a small spot, along with the date my husband and I got married.  PERFECT! 



2.  I began thinking about St. Patrick's day last week and learned how to make borders.  I have uploaded them to my tpt, and they are free.  If you scroll down, the link is under the post titled St. Paddy's Day Freebie.  

DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . . AND THE BEST WAY TO HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK IS . . .

1.  Go hang out with a bunch of high school kids at our high school for Ag Day.  I love this day!  Our high school does such a good job!  I am going to inundate you with pictures.  Get ready.Set.Go

Who doesn't want to be greeted by these guys??


Small Quails

Quail Eggs

Ferret


Big bunny

Sleepy baby pigs









love her sweet smile!


Big tractor! Love our tye dye field trip shirts. 

What does the fox say?  Nothing he's dead.  lol



Hungry for some BBQ worms?  


He is studying!

We planted a flower for Mother's Day.

And my favorite part is going to the green house.  We are the only school in our state that has hydroponic tomatoes?!  


Aren't they beautiful? You can stop by our school and buy fresh tomatoes in February?  Crazy!

And of course a special shout out to our sweet bus driver!





7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your pictures. It looks like you had lots of fun!

    Charlene/Diamond Mom
    Diamond Mom's Treasury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so humbled!

      Delete
  2. Your ag day looks like so much fun!

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was. The best part was that it was free!

      Delete
  3. Ag Day looks like so much fun! I also love IKEA. Those flowers absolutely look real. Have a great week!

    Amy

    Always Adapting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thanks for stopping by! I stopped by your blog to follow you, but couldn't figure it out! :(

      Delete