Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday & Valentine's Day



This week was all about LOVE.  I spent most of my week working on Valentine's Day.  I planned my party, attempted to plan awesome surprises for my hubby, and buying gifts for my own four little Valentines.

1. We didn't do any too spectacular for Valentine's bags.  We just added a few "owly" touches to a white paper bag, and we had white owl Valentine's bags. 



 2.  Ooh, and I forgot to mention teacher gifts.  I love giving gifts.  I think that's definitely my love language.  Giving gifts and receiving them.  I love every part about gifts.  My gift board on Pinterest keeps on growing. This year for Valentine's day I decided to gift some nice spring flowers to my boy's teachers.  They smelled so stinking good.  And I think if I close my eyes, I can just feel it getting warmer.  (If I keep 'em closed long enough.)
 3.  Valentine Party- the long awaited day by all.  Here are a few pictures from our party.  I hung our valentine bags in the hallway with a tack.  Everyone's name was on the bag.  It made the mail delivery a little bit easier.  My students were so excited about Valentine's Day.  At my school we sit and eat with our students for lunch every day.  I think today was the best lunch ever with them.  Love was definitely in the air.  I heard about all of the crushes.  They were so stinking cute.  I have never seen them blush so much! And what party is not complete without conversation heart candies? 



Our fancy plate settings.  They included Valentine place mats, with some valentine treats, and a pink drink. 


 4.  This is a picture of the Valentine's students made for their moms and dads.  I bought the owl pattern from the Silhouette store.  I cut this pattern using about five different colors.  They mixed and matched them with all the different colors.  Each person's valentine was unique, in its own way.  And inside the little owl was a Valentine treat for their loved ones.

5.  And finally a pic of the flowers my wonderful husband got me.  I love the man.  I am blown away by God's love through my husband everyday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment