Saturday, February 8, 2014

100th Day And Super Math Fun

Who doesn't love the 100th day of school?!  In fact, I might love it a little too much.  I began thinking about my 100th day of school shirt a while ago.  Of course, I also thought about my boys shirts.  I came up with these designs.  
My co-worker's daughter sporting her 100th day shirt with the design I created using my Silhouette. 

Here are my boys. I Love, love how their shirts turned out! 
 And speaking of 100th day, it's time to share a few pictures of how we celebrated it in my class. Here are a few pictures of my students with their 100 things.
100 marshmallows

100 beans.  He is also wearing his rock star necklace with 100 beads. 

And . . . Who doesn't love 100 pieces of candy for the 100th day?

100 googly eyes

100 seashells, and have I mentioned how many snow days we have had?  6, not to mention the delays. So we fell in love with the seashells real quick!

How about 100 Legos? 

100 Marbles

He can read a lot more than 100 words!

100 corn kernals

100 pennies
 We celebrated the day using The Bubbly Blonde's
He looks like he is rocking the 100th day!
We really rocked out the 100th day using her tpt unit.         

And is it just me or does it feel like there is always some way to have fun?  We had a Souper time the Friday before the Super Bowl.Our school uses that day to bring in soup to donate to our local food pantry.

Super job bringing a can of soup!

We reviewed our doubles that day using a football.

Doubles

And how about some football addition?  I think so!

I have also been busy getting ready for my little guys Lego birthday party and watching my daughter cheer. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy them and have a great day.





I used this mason jar and filled it with Legos as an easy and cheap decoration.

My lovely daughter put a Lego fork holder together.

I baked brownies, used food coloring to white icing, added four m&m's and that was his birthday "cake."

Everyone that came to his party signed his birthday card. 

Another lego decoration for the tables.  I made one in red, green, and blue.

We made a lego creation station.


Each of his little friends had this at their seat waiting for them.

Having fun creating at the party.
And of course we made lego popcorn holders.

Here's a little family picture. I made my two little guys lego shirts using my silhouette.  The birthday boy had an eight in his lego guy on his shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment