Sunday, November 10, 2013

Veteran's Day

 
Well we were super busy learning about Veteran's Day!  Students learned about all of the sacrifices countless men and women make to keep us safe everyday.  They also learned about the different branches of military, and the many different things we do in our country to observe Veteran's Day.We also talked about the significance of the poppy flower.  I had a few students in my class who had lots of knowledge to share about family members who served in the military. 
One of my students thinking about what to write.

I created this printable to write about Veteran's Day.  It's free on my tpt store, if you would like to use it for your class.
I always love to showcase our hard work on our hallway bulletin board.  I also created the letters for my title flag.  It's added in the same file as the printable above.

 We made this poppy flower out of tissue paper and hot glued a black bead in the middle. 

On a side note here is a picture of my lovely family.  They are so.stinking.cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment