Sunday, November 10, 2013

Classroom Management Idea

I have been wanting to do this since school began!  Share how the first grade teachers do classroom management.  I just want to start by saying it was not my idea!  It was my coworkers idea. But I loved it and I stole it!  Here are some pictures.
This is the way we begin our day.

 You move your stick here if you made a few bad choices. 
 Afterwards, you in the nest!  No bueno!
 And last, but not least is the parent contact. 
This is what the container looks like from the top.  We bought these at The Container Store.  My principal mentioned she liked them because it is a little more of a private form of classroom management.  I thought I saw somewhere online that Target sold containers like this one if you want to try looking there.  If you would like the paper I used around the contianer msg me, and I would be happy to share it!
 
All of the first grade teachers also use Whole Brain Teaching to help with classroom rules.  It really helps that we all use the same rules, and form of classroom mangement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment