Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas party!  I know I look forward to it every year as a teacher and parent.  This year we had an elf themed party in my classroom.  We had three stations at our Christmas party.  We made elf hats and collars, Christmas tree treats, and an adorable ornament.
Who doesn't love the combination of pajama & Christmas party day?  These little guys are mine.  They are ready in their matching Mario pj's and robes.
Making elf hats & collars.
Yup they are cool in their hats!
Here is a picture of the front of their ornament.  The ornament is a piece of wood pained white, then we used modge podge to glue christmas paper, school pictures, and student names. 
Here is a view of the back of the ornament.  It is a Christmas wish list for 2013.  The top of the ornament has Christmas ribbon and a cute little bell.  They turned out really cute and will last for a long time to come. 
Decorating Christmas trees with icing and goodies.  


To end the party Santa Claus stopped by and asked each student what they wanted for Christmas.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas this year.  May you be blessed in the coming year.  I know I have been blessed with an amazing family, co-workers, friends, and God. 


Adriana Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment