Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Earth Day, Palm Sunday, and Spring Break

Palm Sunday @ my church was wonderful! Especially listening to this cute guy sing.  Josiah is my youngest son.  Isn't he adorable?!
I hope your spring break was much warmer than mine!  We had about four and a half inches of snow.  It was cold! Snow didn't stop my oldest son, Mathew, from jumping on the trampoline.  Sorry about the bad picture.  The battery on my camera was dying.

I have also been super busy working on my first "real" tpt unit.  I just uploaded it to my tpt account.  You can take a preview of my unit by clicking on my tpt link on the right hand side of my blog.  I can't wait to use it in my classroom.  I will upload pictures of some of the activities that go with the unit as soon as we use it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment