Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lunchbox Scriptures

I have four children.  The previous school year, I used to write notes for my little guys’ lunchbox.  I found that I kept on writing the same thing everyday- “Have a good day, Be good, etc.”  After awhile, I decided to put scriptures in his lunchbox.  I decided to type enough scriptures for the year, and thought that other families would enjoy the same thing. 
 
On that note, my church is building a Ministry Center.  I have decided to sell my "Lunchbox Spriptures" and give all proceeds to our new Ministry Center.  The center will house a community clothes closet, food pantry, and have a dedicated space for other people in the community to use.  I am very excited about it, and the new outreach opportunities the center will provide.  I have uploaded the document to Teachers Pay Teachers.  There is a preview available, if you would like to see the document first.  If you would like one e-mailed to you, you can e-mail me at aberry21@yahoo.com.  The cost is only $4!  Below is a copy of the first page. 
 
 
 
May God Richly Bless You!!

2 comments:

  1. Your youngest enjoyed his notes last year!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for being an awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete